Crystal Marcos Writer of the children’s book Bellyache is hosting a contest on her blog winners get free copies of my abstract art.
There is also a free children's ebook offered by me with my childlike art. contest is on the bottem of the page. Please enter. :-) http://crystalmarcos.com/fffi.html a Rafflecopter giveaway
Free pr day
Put an add for your G rated Zazzle, Etsy, Artfire, Zibbet, store, In the comment section. You can also add free advertisements for children’s books Nor stars or zazzle Referral NUMBERS (RF numbers). My other Contributors to this blog use thiers. You may promote as many as 15 stores.
Changing Up Goals Many people do the whole goal thing wrong. They get into this whole New Year goal thing that they always fail at.
1. Have goals you can actually accomplish in a day trying out one new food, or to go to an art gallery.
2. Instead of some bold goal like weight loss how about a little one like buying a new water bottle or water filter.
3. Don’t make goals of anything you don’t want to really do.
4. Have 30 day challenge. You can do anything for a month. If you only want to buy your clothes at salvation army do a month challenge. 5. Make note of what you are thankful for.
6. A lot of people are wrong about putting yourself first. Love the people around you either your family made, born or chosen. The truth is people can’t learn to love themselves unless they learn to love others first. That doesn’t mean being a doormat; it means doing to others the way you wish to be treated.
7. Bad things can happen to your goals and to you even if you do everything right. While sometimes bad things happen are own fault sometimes it’s not.
8. Just creating a vision board of what you want isn’t going to help you. Jim Carrey wasn’t successful because he put a fake check in his wallet. He also worked hard.
9. Is your need for success keeping you from a truly fulfilling life? Is your want of something only because someone else wants it.
10. Learn to say no. A lot of happiness books tell you to say yes to everything but no doesn’t have to be negative. If you want to do art or hang out with your family instead of going clubbing say no.
11. look for miracles in the everyday this world is world of wonder, a world of art.