Thursday, December 31, 2015
Instead of a year's resolution
try a five day resolution
or a 20 day resolution
or a 14 day resolution
Almost Anyone can do a two week challenge
Instead of doing something painful and boring
Why not do something fun and enjoyable
Drink more herbal tea for the next two weeks, its yummy and good for me.
Yoga to do yoga at least 5 times a week for the next 20 days.
To not try to buy "educational tools" for the next month. I am not in debt or suffering from a shopping problem. I have so much around me so the next month I am going to explore the knowledge I have around me in the books, games and people around me.
Wednesday, December 30, 2015
My site can contain cookies for zazzle Join Zazzle promote products earn a commission Are you interested.
Maybe you are already affiliate. 1. Use a blog or website, pinterest and twitter can strip codes. So make your site or blog and tweet your articles. You can even schedule postings with your blog. Content is king.
2. Plus with a blog/website you can also do google ad sense and do more than one revenue based income.
3. Make sure you check for broken links regularly. Sometimes the product got deleted but sometimes there can be a mistake in your feed.
4. When you join Zazzle use the share button. Its fast an easy. I use the link for blogs.
5. Make sure you clear out cookies every time you sign in to promote you.
6. Don't promote flawed products with obvious broken art even if its a really funny shirt. Products like this have a much higher return write. Same with don't promote PG13 products marked as g. Zazzle has returned wrongly rated products. Never promote products you suspect of copyright infringement. These also get canceled by zazzle in the printer. Even if a seller has a few good products if the majority are scammy than you have a greater risk of returns and refunds.
7. Minimum Referral Payment 15% per sale Volume bonus can be 17%
8. Check out the zazzle affiliate page http://www.zazzle.com/sell/affiliates
9. Another great way to promote is collections and you don't have to make these yourself. just make sure you clear cookies out and are signed in.
http://www.zazzle.com/abundancelovetrip My collections page http://www.zazzle.com/mbr/238516285037258438/collections
My zazzle cookies or referral numbers are in this collections
Tuesday, December 15, 2015
for those who are teaching their kid's, grandkids, beyond what the school does Afterschool Christmas Could also be used for Christmas in July or Christmas June
Teaching Over the Christmas Break
1. Make Christmas decorations or gifts together. Crafts and projects can teach hand eye coordination but it can also teach togetherness and giving.
2. Use Veggie Tales: Saint Nicholas: A Story of Joyful Giving as a teaching tool if you want to go beyond the whole Santa thing. 3. Buy some good books to read over the Christmas break.
4. Make use of good math educational apps. Something can be fun and teach.
5. Relax and enjoy your time together. 6. Cook together cooking can reinforce many skills such math, science, reading. Christmas products
Happy Holidays Snow Evergreen Tree Photo Card by Itayasdesigns
See more Photo Photo Cards at zazzle.com
Merry Christmas I Will Revere From Original Art Greeting Card by Itayasdesigns
Design unique personalized note cards from zazzle.com.
Thursday, December 10, 2015
I have been busy wrapping gifts the last week. Last minute Christmas ideas some cheap some pricey
Gift basket from bath and bodyworks
An adult grown up coloring book, these are very popullar and even bargain carries them stores
A artist sketchpad
A grocery fruit basket
Boardgame nothing beats boardem and fosters family togetherness like a favorite boardgame or family fights like it did when I was a child.
a homemade gift basket or gift bag made from a cloth grocery bag filled with fun little items.
Pass to a museum
Bargain Bin DVDs with popcorn and movie candy
A craft kit
books on cd
A massage pillow or chair
mugs filled with candy and gift cards
A fuzzy blanket
A trip to the toy store