Friday, November 26, 2010

Had a lovely Thanksgiving with my husband and his brother's family.
It was a fun day. The little ones loved it.

I kept with my plan and slept in and did no shopping outside the home today.

We bought a play Kitchen Online today.
Today my husband and I finally decided on the play kitchen we want for our little ones and I thought of wood but the plastic one looked stronger and had a lot more positive reviews plus I’ve seen this kitchen set up. I am not against all plastic.
I'm not for plastic number 3, foam plastic or the plastic that has BPA in it.


I can’t decide what to send for my youngest sister Lou but I have a few ideas, maybe too many ideas. :-)

What are you getting your friends and Family

1 comment:

  1. Very proud of you for not going out and fighting the crowds in the stores! I didn't have any problems staying home. Didn't want to fight with the masses. Also glad you have a wonderful Thanksgiving. :)

    Can't get into specifics RE gift giving as you never know when one of the family members might be cruising the internet and don't want to give away the surprises. :) I am sewing a few gifts and painting some things and have ordered a few things to share with the few that we are giving gifts to this year. Not giving as much as I would love to...but at least it is coming from our hearts!

    ReplyDelete