Thursday, January 20, 2011

Hi

I've been a little behind this morning.
Here are some great products. I am working on another comic strip. I really enjoy these but have to make sure I do my other art as well.
Today I am featuring just a few of the select artists I’ve featured in the past who gave a little thanks on the blog and one who gave thanks in a shop. I want to acknowledge their kindness.

Lovely



So cute


warm


Love this tree


Amazing Cat


Love it :-)


This is such a cool drawing of the city


Yum


Rocking, I love this


Two peas


mmm cake


Littke pink stars are cool

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for including our Honolua Paradise girl's tee on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thanks for featuring another of my productsi my Fresh from the Garden mousepad, I feel great to see you are liking them! I can't wait to see another comic strip... Best wishes,

    Guillaume from Raftman's store

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much! Great to see my Cat with Macaroons amongst the wonderful designs! Tweeted you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yayyy! Thank you for featuring my 'Dreaming of Spring' painting on today's post!! You always pick the best selections and find other artists I wasn't even aware of for me to follow on Zazzle. :) I LOVE the Green Homestead painting as well as all the other wonderful features!! Have an awesome day Valerie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blog looks great, thanks for featuring my 'elegant cake design' you're awesome! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome Ritta, Guillaume, Zoe, Itaya, Shell

    all I wanted to thank some of the great artist/shop keepers who have been kind and supportive to the blog when I did past features on their art

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for featuring my iPad case.I love the designs you picked :)
    xoxo
    Dora

    http://adropofindigo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for displaying my Love you mom t-shirt here! zazzleproducts1

    ReplyDelete