There are lots of books about people finding themselves through expensive world travel. That would be so much fun. Then I thought wouldn’t be cool if I made paradise right here where I am now.
I know who I am. I also know the person I want to be. If you want to you can join in the home journey no matter where in the world you are. It can be done on most budgets.
Things I have done or started
1. Praying more.
2. Putting rechargeable batteries in my fireless candles. These candles are amazing, they are scented and made with real wax. I have children and don’t want candles knocked over.
3. When and if I go out to eat going for more things I haven’t tried unless what I have tried is simply spectacular.
4. Meditating a little each day.
5. Do secret giving.
6. Buying spices to make meals at home. I bought some reasonably priced spices at an Indian Grocery. Even cheap spices from a Dollar store can make food taste better.
7. Walk more even if it’s walking in my apartment, or to the store.
8. Lift small weights or rather something that look like weights
9. Go on treasure hunts in my own home to discover things I should use or set free.
1. Love my family with all my heart. 2. Discover new tastes, treasure 3. Create the life I want now with the people I love.
Coral Pink and Gray Floral Thank You Note Card by NiteOwlStudio
Learn how to make money as an artist online at Zazzle.