Monday, September 26, 2011

Art

Thankful Monday
People who read this blog regularly no that I am not a regular zombie housewife.
I am a free thinking, creative, and just a bit odd. Actually Ask a Zombie house wife is the name of my sometime comic strip. But besides the comic strips, the abstract art, the being a wife and mother.
I am also a person who wants to grow gratitude much you would grow a garden.
How do you grow your thankful garden. Do you write what your thankful for?
Do you tell people you are thankful? Do you draw art when you are thankful?




This is my latest Abstract





This abstract of mine I featured on my blog before just got promoted
by zazzle which so rocks that someone at zazzle put it as a featured abstract.




Zazzle Finds










1 comment:

  1. Thank you for featuring my painting Val! I'm very thankful for you!!

    I'm thankful for your lovely artwork too. :)

    ReplyDelete