Tuesday, October 11, 2011

New Art, charity, Tiny art, Zazzle Finds

Been working on new kinds of abstracts Monday evening
I also rejoined squidoo to support my sister.
I like the idea you can donate profits to charity earned by lens.

I have to buy Halloween costumes and have no idea for myself.
Last time I was a monster mom.

Tiny Art
I have been longing to do tiny art for small homes for a while.
I am thinking of ways to use my art.

New art





Zazzle Finds
Cute

Sweet

Lovely flower

Nice look


So cool looking



2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful idea designing art for tiny houses! I'm right there with you. I love tiny art but hadn't thought of folks in tiny houses and how they would need smaller artwork to hang. :)

    Love your art pieces you shared here today! Very nice. Thank you for featuring my Happy Holidays card. The holidays will be here before we know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Itaya I have some tinyer art in my zazzle shop but I'd like to go smaller as well

    Valerie askazombiehousewife

    ReplyDelete