1. Love art instead of of retail therapy. Go to museums but also keep art in the home. Art has more meaning. You don’t need to be a hipster to support independent artists. There are prints on Zazzle, as well as art finds at smaller galleries, yard sales, crafters malls. I am a geek and still an art seeker. Make art even if you never plan to sell it. Art is great way to relax but also to come up with ideas to charge up your life.
2. Instead of having cable: Get rid of it go for Hula or Netflix or both. You will save money on cable but also money on going to movie theaters. This is so you don’t become a passive viewer and you actually choose what you watch. How much garbage do we watch because it’s just on.
3. Buy 20% of your clothes at thrift stores. My husband can’t do this do to needing suits for work, but since I work at home I can. I can get a unique wardrobe. It’s another way of me expressing myself creatively. I like modest feminine skirts which are hard to find in the mall. I save money. My money goes to causes. Thrift store buying is another way of charitable giving.
4. Make a list of things that fulfill you spiritually or emotionally. Not things that just make you laugh but things that make you a better person.
5. Being good is not the same as being nice. Are you saying yes just to be nice. Will yes be harmful to you or others is in the long run? Sometimes saying no is the kindest thing you can do.
6. Give to charity. People who give to charity are more successful.
My latest products on zazzle My zazzle shop is http://www.zazzle.com/abundancelovetrip if you'd cake topper
Open Paths: Modern Art 5778874 Gallery Wrapped Canvas by AbundanceLoveTrip
Browse Abstract Canvas Prints
Force of Quest 445.577 Stretched Canvas Prints by AbundanceLoveTrip
Look at more canvas art prints at zazzle
A Stroll In The Park Original Painting Journal Spiral Notebooks by Itayasdesigns
Shop for another spiral note book
Abstract 3D Black and White Escher Cube Pattern Iphone 4 Cases by OneBigSky
Personalize iPhone case designs online.