Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving, Family bookfair update, thanks, steampunk, art, free ad day

I had my family book fair and the kids loved it. They had so much fun that one of them decided to have her own bookfair the next day. The bookfair lasted all of 5 minutes but then their daddy spent 15 minutes reading the books. It was very cute.

Be a star

Free Add Day post your ads today for free. In the comment section if you have a G rated Zazzle store, a kids book, a kids ebook, a G rated Etsy, or Artfire, Zibbet store than post your free ads in the comment section. No referral numbers.

Happy Thanksgiving I love my husband. He’s a weekend cook/chef so he is cooking thanksgiving dinner. I am thankful for my husband and children. I am thankful for art.

My sister asked me to make steampunk for her squidoo pages. I always wanted to try to do steampunk. I made it in my

More art
Yellow Butterfly Puzzles
Yellow Butterfly Puzzles by loudesigns
View more puzzle designs from Zazzle.

1 comment:

  1. Hooray for Book Fairs!! I always loved going to book fairs as I love so many different types of books. What a lovely idea to have one for your girls!

    Thank you for featuring my artwork above! I love your little Steampunk Angels. Great job.

    Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family! :)

    ReplyDelete