Today is a great Family day and I love the time I am getting to spend with them. I wrote some of this post last night so I could have more time with family. I was going to post it Monday but realized there was a short window to post today.
Change up Your Life: The Generosity Experiment
As part of my quest to be more thankful and feel more gratitude I thought I’d work on generosity. I don’t believe the science of getting Rich has it right when the author thinks charity is unimportant. What would you add to the list? Some of these things might be different.
1. Be generous with my smile. More people aren’t smiled at enough.
2. Be generous with reading to my children
3. Be generous with promoting other zazzlers and not just promoting myself. Great artists need to know that they are worth promoting.
4. Be generous with my gifts of books to my little ones. Give the gift of reading.
5. Be generous to myself with the amounts of water I give it. I need to learn to drink more water.
6. Be generous to the school donate more by donating school supplies and treasure box gifts to the class.
7. Be generous with fun.
If you have a G rated Zazzle, shop, G rated ebook, kids book, g cookbook, or Etsy shop, you can promote your stuff right in your comments. Promote as many as 15 shops. No stars or referral numbers please as to not to mess up the contributors referrals.
My Valentines Valentines This are my new valentines they can be customized with names and even turned into belated valentines incase you forgot about the day
Happy Valentine’s Day from the Vampire Éclair Postcard by AbundanceLoveTrip
See other Vampire Postcards
More Valentines by the other artists who post on this Blog
Creepy over the moon and stars cards by loudesigns
Design your own personalised greeting cards at Zazzle