Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Nerdy Cool

Geeks and nerds are the new cool. When I was 12 I wanted to be a nerd. I wanted to date a guy in the audio visual club who knew how to use a computer. I was a nerd poser, but I found the man of my dreams. I described this dream man to my mom who told me he didn't exist. Years later she met my future husband. She smiled at me and told me she was wrong that he does exist. When he was 12 my future husband was a member of the audio visual club.

Are you a secret nerd?

My Happy Calculator Tees
My Happy Calculator Tees by AbundanceLoveTrip
Create your own printed tee shirts online at Zazzle. Salads are Brain Food button
Salads are Brain Food by zombiehousewife
See more Salad bowl Buttons hearts, I , Nerds T-shirt
hearts, I , Nerds T-shirt by loudesigns
Browse other Heart T-Shirts My Happy Calculator iPhone 3 Case
My Happy Calculator iPhone 3 Case by AbundanceLoveTrip
Shop for another iPhone 5 case at zazzle.com cartoon computer shirts
cartoon computer shirts by AbundanceLoveTrip
Customize shirts at zazzle.com.

Bacteria Family print
Bacteria Family by prawny
Search for another posters online at Zazzle

No comments:

Post a Comment