My family and just got our first home. We lived in good sized apartments and supper tiny ones. Do you have a tiny home, an itty bitty apartment, a small dwelling, an RV, camper, just a room but still want to celebrate Christmas? Christmas doesn't have to be a huge tree and thirteen foot high pile of presents. You can Have a mini fake tree or not have a tree at all. Christmas decorations, and can be an appropriate size for your living space. Even a mid sized to large home can feel even bigger.
1. Make a list of what decorations you already have, what you need to get rid of and what you need to acquire through purchase, making, or barter.
2. Look for tiny gifts with big impact. Make sure gifts for children are still age appropriate.
3. Think tiny practical gifts like mugs, as with no form or space such as mp3 and kindle books.
4. Have a holiday shelf instead of decorating the whole house. I'd rather spend my Christmas money on gifts anyway.
5. If you are getting a Christmas tree instead of a big one consider one that can fit on the tabletop.
Tiny Christmas gifts
Relax Now: Modern Art 45.5 Mugs by AbundanceLoveTrip
Print your pictures on mugs.
Winter Trees Pendants by loudesigns
View other Winter Necklaces
Black seep Blue abstract 5.3 by AbundanceLoveTrip
Browse Abstract Mugs
Significant - Magnet - From Original Painting by Itayasdesigns
View more Abstract Magnets
Jane Austen Rice Portrait by loudesigns
View other Cartoon Necklaces
Kaleidscope Starburst Necklace 2 by birdy27
Browse other Starburst Necklaces
Hippy Sunflower Fractal Mandala Pattern Jewelry by hippygiftshop
Create your own custom silver necklaces
Blue Star Hippy Mandala Patterned Custom Jewelry by hippygiftshop
Browse Blue Necklaces
Kawaii Rainbow Alien Monsters Pattern Mug Extra Large Mug by hippygiftshop
See more Rainbow Mugs
Glance Inside Inside Glances: Modern Art Coffee Mugs by AbundanceLoveTrip
See more Abstract Mugs