Friday, February 21, 2014

Hey, Hey, Hey How was your Valentine's Day, thankful list

Hey, Hey, Hey How was your Valentine's Day or President's Day?

I spent an evening with my family and hung out with my husband. I made chocolate cake and popcorn. Did you go out to eat? Did you make art? Did you celebrate Anti Valentine's Day? Did you celebrate President's Day?

Thankful List

Family

Hugs

Cheap valentine's chocolate

Exercise

Songs and music

soup

Sleep

Joy

Art

love

water

books and ebooks

Friends

The Steampunk Girl Gallery Wrapped Canvas
The Steampunk Girl Gallery Wrapped Canvas by loudesigns
Find other Steampunk Canvas Prints at zazzle.com

1 comment:

  1. I did celebrate Valentine's Day but not until late in the evening when my hubby finally got home from his business trip. We still had a little time to exchange cards and gifts. I was very grateful that he made it home safely from his trip. :)

    Thanks for featuring my card design!

    ReplyDelete