Tuesday, July 11, 2017

It's Towzies Day, thankful list, 30 day challenge,










Thankful list (start your own) husband kids
God Joy
Books
Ebooks
Water Art




30day weightlifting challenge
You can change your life in 30 days. I did yoga challenges, not buying anything. Yes, you can stop shopping. I started my shopping freeze not because I spent too much but I realized I had enough at that time. Some do the challenge. I want to start a thirty day weight lifting challenge. Only 9 pounds and its so doable Saturday and Sunday will be no weight day if I need a break. I don't have to do hours just 2 or 3 minutes if that's what I can get in. Now if don't have my weights I will do wall pushups and or add them.    Someday I will weightlift more than others. I will also challenge myself to drink a little more water. I only have soda if its provided with a Meal or its a special treat because I can over do it with soda pop.
Others zazzle

No comments:

Post a Comment