Monday, August 14, 2017

Ebook Review:

10 Insider Tips on How to Make Money on Zazzle by Elke Clarke
Review by Askazombiehousewife


I have purchased several EBooks on being a zazzle artist and this book is a good one, its short but packed with all sort information. The best part is its free and can be found On http://elkeclarke.com/ With the information provided from this ebook it useful for new and old sellers. I realized I needed to re open some of my smaller zazzle stores with more professional sounding names. I had always wrongly thought of my side stores competition with myself instead of way to make stores with more professional sounding names pinned to my main store. The tips will keep you from wasting your time. The eBook was published when zazzle was doing Freshness score but the ebook is still very relevant and one of the more up to date Ebooks about making money on Zazzle out there. The only real change is Zazzle wants store owners to keep under 100,000 products for designer stores. I highly recommend this ebook.


What is Zazzle?
For those who don't know what zazzle is its a printing company that allows artists, designers and major brands like Disney a new way to sell product. With zazzle you can take your art put it on a shirt , mugs, prints and other products. Customers can then buy what they like and the designer or artist will get a commission. Its a great for artists who haven't been in big galleries to sell their work. With ebooks like Elle Clarke she makes a lot easier.


Who is Elke Clarke?
Elke Clarke is one of the top designers at zazzle and is a diamond seller. That is an elite group of top zazzle designers with highest sales. http://elkeclarke.com/






2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your review of my eBook. You have an awesome site and blog. I especially love the name. Have an amazing day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome and thanks. I just featured you on my valcreates product blog as well.

    ReplyDelete