Monday, August 15, 2011

Art

I decided to take my little ones for a walk one needed school supplies, and one had birthday money to spend. Both needed to get out and go to on an Adventure. I decided to go to the lovely consignment mall near buy. There’s a lot of paintings, antiques, glasses, china, homemade aprons.
and other unique items for sale. I love just to window shop. I have to encourage my little ones not to touch anything touch but it’s hard. They didn’t break anything. I saw my dream painting most of the paintings are much more pricey than this one turned out to be.
It’s a lovely abstract tree. It’s bright and beautiful. It found me. I was not looking for it. I feel great about this purchases it beautifies my home.


I’ve been doing a new goal setting plan and it’s amazing. Its something I
came up with after years of goal setting.




Zazzle Finds







2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring Scrapbook for My Father - much appreciated.
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for featuring my God Bless America sticker! Love your cute Surf Shop design! :)

    ReplyDelete