Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Interview With Writer Crystal Marcos, My Art, Zazzle Finds, Thankful List


Been working on my goal setting, art and fun and games.
Here is an interview I snagged with Crystal Marcos and a lot of supper fun art I found on Zazzle.



Interview With Children's Writer Crystal Marcos

AskAZombieHouseWife tell us about where we can get your books?



You can purchase BELLYACHE: A Delicious Tale at Amazon.com, direct link http://www.amazon.com/Bellyache-Delicious-Tale-Crystal-Marcos/dp/0984389903/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1313537038&sr=1-1

and visit my website to see a list of other options

http://www.CrystalMarcos.com





AskAZombieHouseWife What is your favorite food?* I have lots of favorite foods. I would have to say my favorite sweet treat is pie! Any kind of pie and if it heated up with a scoop of ice cream, even better! Do you have any? =)


AskAZombieHouseWife What makes you feel Creative?* I create all day long in my mind. If I am not physically writing things down, I am thinking of ideas and stories. Don’t worry I can hold a conversation and be listening to everything you say…What was I saying again?


AskAZombieHouseWife What makes you feel Happy?* Hanging out with my family makes me extremely happy! I love enjoying meals, playing games, and just relaxing together. Learning new things with my 2 year old daughter makes me grin from ear to ear. Kaylee makes every day exciting!


AskAZombieHouseWife what are children's books you like?* I love many different children’s books. Children’s books are mainly what I read, not just because it is my craft. I truly enjoy them! Charlie and the Chocolate Factory is my favorite book. I am getting more into reading young adult titles lately. After the sequel to BELLYACHE: A Delicious Tale is released, HEADACHE: The Hair-Raising Sequel to BELLYACHE, my next adventure is a young adult book. I am eager to share it with the world. Of course, I have to write it first. =)









_________



My own Art
Here is what I feel like posting







Zazzle Finds







Niflheim print
Niflheim by digitalblasphemy
Start selling my art prints online at Zazzle.












Thankful List
I am thankful for the power of prayer
I am thankful for my husband and kids
I am thankful my husband is out of the hospital
I am thankful for my little ones play date
I am thankful for the joy of Art
I am thankful for water
I am thankful for naps
I am thankful for ebooks
I am thankful for curry spice
I am thankful for hugs
I am thankful for children’s books
I am thankful for toys
I am thankful for cool kids music like THEY Might Be Giant’s Electric Car

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for featuring my Red Sky At Night Necklace design!! Love the interview! Great job. Also love your designs you listed! The colors in the abstract are divine and the little dinosaur and cupcake are adorable! Hope your hubby is progressing swiftly in his recovery and your lovely family are doing fine.

    Still house painting!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the interview and posting book art items. I appreciate it! Love your art!
    Crystal Marcos
    www.CrystalMarcos.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you Crystal and Itaya so much :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! I just discovered your blog and I'm going to bookmark it right now. Thank you so much for featuring my product! I wish you a lot of success!! :)

    http://www.zazzle.com/girlytemplate*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome Girly :-)

    Val

    ReplyDelete