Thursday, August 18, 2011

Thankful Thursday, games, Yoga in Minutes, my art, zazzle finds, thankful list

Is there anything you are thankful for? Have you created anything?

Games
What’s your favorite games for small children one that’s pretty easy yet teaches turn taking.
I am thinking of getting old Maid and Candyland. Cranium Cariboo Island
and checkers also looks nice. Also any Simple cheap educational games?
I want to build on the games the simple one first then go for more educational ones.

What games, board and video did you play as an adult. What games do you like as a child?

I asked because I looked into a promising tutoring system and found out there were a lot of games.

I printed up a free fruit and vegetable game of the web because all copies of candyland got sold out.

I also do a fun little game called mystery bag that was developed for Montessori. You put an object in a quality cloth bag for the guesser to feel.

What PC video games do you think build reading and math skills? I like PBS kids for right now and starfall.com is also good.


Yoga in Minutes
I am doing yoga for a few minutes a day. What can you do in less than ten minutes.

Give
Put this page as a home page so you can give to people in need for free www.thehungersite.com










Todays Zazzle Finds










Thankful List
I am thankful for my husband and children
I am thankful my husband is out of the hospital
I am thankful for Hugs
I am thankful for Netflix so I don’t have to waste my time on cable
I am thankful for the power of prayer
I am thankful For big fans on a hot day
I am thankful for my little ones play date
I am thankful to be able to do Art
I am thankful for water
I am thankful for naps
I am thankful for ebooks on sale
I am thankful for curry spice
I am thankful for hugs
I am thankful for children’s books
I am thankful for cool kids music like THEY Might Be Giant’s Electric Car

3 comments:

  1. I'm thankful for nice bloggers and fellow Zazzlers who are very kind! Thanks for featuring my binder. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for blogging my design!!! Jinaiji

    ReplyDelete