Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Art

I have a lot to do in the next few day


I made a commercial for shop. Will be posting it in the next few weeks.
I updated my educational ebooks I wrote
I worked on behavior prize charts. I worked on some of my abstracts.
I am really excited about tomorrow’s Thankful Thursday Post.

An abstract print of mine

Another Abstract





Zazzle finds


Retro Cool



Who doesn't love robots and cooking


Cool binder


After Dark Photo bag



Rocking retro bag





I hate polution





Cool mug



I love flamingos



More from Itaya

5 comments:

  1. cool stuff!!! makes me want to get more involved w/ my Zazzle account.... (think maybe I'm spread too thin.....)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring my Swirly Shades of Colour Mug!
    Your new Abstract prints are fab! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for featuring my necklace designed from an original painting today!! Love your posters and this collection is awesome! Happy Wednesday!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for including my Retro Bird postcards! Nice collection!

    ReplyDelete