History Note: Marie Antoinette never said. "Let them eat cake"
Thankful Thursday, thinking about Friday
While people may knock the song Friday by Rebecca Black. It’s actually a party anthem for the kindergarten set. My oldest was singing it this morning okay I think I joined in. :-)
1. Six year olds can’t wait to be big enough to sit in the Front Seat
2. The lyrics talk about things they are learning like days of the week.
3. 13 to them which is the singer’s age is wise and mature but.
4. The lyrics are concrete and repetitive.
5. It’s a way six year olds can pretend there older. Without having a song with heavy swear words.
What are you thankful for
Husband and little ones
My new wink baby outfit
Cool cooking teacher flyer
Such sweet little monsters
buster does all my stunts