Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Happy Saint Patrick's Day early

Happy Saint Patrick's Day :-)
I know its in two days but I wi

I am going to spend time with my kids and call my mom for her Birthday in case I forget to call her on Saint Patrick's day.



I wasn't even going to post today but this lovely seller sent me a supper kind message. Then I found this super cool mousepad in her shop.



I did this last night a little late for Saint Patrick's day




I had a drean I was making candy last night



I also just made rhis one




Pink wedding cake







Zazzle Japan Relief Store

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring my pin design from my 'Blessings' painting! I love your little shamrock design! Very cute. :) Hmmm...wonder if your dream means you are gonna be making candy to sell soon??! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Askazombiehousewife said...
    I was making choco candy in my dream it didn't come out right but there was tasty candy all around me

    ReplyDelete