Tuesday, March 29, 2011

You are a Blessing,

Have you ever been told you’re not good enough not because of something you did morally but things beyond your control. This is what today’s As a Zombie Housewife.
What do you like about yourself? Are you helpful to a friend? How have you blessed another? What are your blessings when you’re feeling bad.

A poem
You are a Blessing
Ask a Zombie House Wife
Everything is a Lie and over synthesized
They argue amongst themselves and never get along
They underestimate you, they call you a curse
But they’re wrong, You are blessing
No, I wouldn’t want the hardships we’ve gone through
Yes it’s been a struggle but my life has been blessed by you
You’re a sparking light in this world that is always night
You are a blessing, I worry about our place in this world
Never forget, you are a blessing
You sparkle and shine, You are a light
You have a glow seen in space and time
They underestimate you, over and over again
You are a light, you are light magnified by ten
No, I wouldn’t want the hardships we’ve gone through
Yes it’s been a struggle but my life has been blessed by you

perseverance


Beautiful



This is just warm


amazing



well drawn



very pretty



Classic






Harmony


thank you





love


my wink stamp

2 comments:

  1. Interesting blog and nice items. Thank you so much for featuring my "Beautiful Day" poster; I'm glad you like it! I'm now following (Marti/Bluestarling).

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you :-) I loved Beautiful Day poster

    ReplyDelete