Monday, March 7, 2011

Tuesday

I made a bunch of abstract posters Monday
Bought some diet sprite instead of my usall drink of water at a convenience store. Would have liked some diet root beer but the store didn’t have any way.


Here are a few of my abstract posters

Smash Smash


My happy heart Joined



Above and Bellow



pretty flower








For teens



cherry blossom



Big head girl



Pool party








Elephent






Cute Chick


cute


cool books and robots
Library speckcase
Library by mydetic
Become a ipad affiliate at zazzle.com

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring my Red Mum invitations design!! LOVE your pretty abstract posters! Great job. :)Posted some new artwork in my store. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors in your abstract posters.

    Many thanks for featuring my Baby Chick binder. Greatly appreciated! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Itaya and susan welcome :-)
    Itaya that's great I will look for your new art.

    ReplyDelete