Friday, January 3, 2014

New year

I am not doing any resolutions this year. Usually I do easy to accomplish resolutions that are fun. This year, I am doing a thankful list not a change list. I don't smoke or drink. I started listening to scriptures. I have gotten into short meditations. I could stand to exercise more, but I can't find my dream weights to lift. Regular weights look so boring. I want to lift something glittery or that glows in the dark.

Instead of things I want to change my new year list is a gratitude list

I am thankful for my husband and children

I am thankful for church

I am thankful for my home

I am thankful for my mother in law <> I am thankful for art

I am thankful for sleep

I am thankful for water

I am thankful for my mother and sisters

I am thankful for sugar free great value punch (grape flavor) I am thankful for sparking apple juice

I am thankful for wii video games

I am thankful for libraries

I am thankful for every gift I get

Art

Fleur de lis... print
Fleur de lis... print by loudesigns
Find more Fleur Posters at Zazzle

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year Val! Hope you find those special glittery and fun weights you are dreaming about. Thank you for the feature!! :)

    ReplyDelete