Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Reasons to Quit Netflix I






Reasons to Quit Netflix<P>
Ask a Zombie Housewife<P>

 I used to love Netflix but quit last year in a fit of anger.
 1. You can get streaming services cheaper, Hulu and Disney plus are cheaper.  If you want a package for adults and family, the Hulu Disney plus package is an amazing deal. Right now we are doing just Disney Plus.  Our favorite Hulu show is on hiatus for a year so we might buy it again when it is back on the air. We only did Hulu for a year because we decided to quite netflix a year early. Youtube is free. the college station BYU TV streams for free has shockingly good shows like Studio C, Showoffs, and Random Acts.  <P>
2. Red band trailers on youtube.  My first angry issue is the red band trailer the Babysitter in my recommended movie trailers.  I had thought it was a children's movie. I didn't need to put my youtube on restricted mode before that because we knew what content to avoid. Just because I watch forensic files every once in a while does not mean I want to see <P>
3. Not giving good shows an ending. I quickly fell in love with the Good Cop and Netflix should have at least given us three more shows to tie it all together. Nothing is worse than a channel that doesn't give you an ending.  (This why I quit net flix.) <P>
  4. Not enough family-friendly content that is not children's shows. Family-friendly is not the same as a kid's show.   Amazon prime doesn't have enough family-friendly content, but I do Amazon Prime for packages and music, not for movies.   Their shows are a bonus and they have a few shows I like.<P>



No comments:

Post a Comment