Monday, November 12, 2012

My Cool Gift List

My cool things List

I prefer People over things. I thought I'd make a list of gift ideas many are faves of mine. Some are art I just think is cool. My favorite things list is a bit different. Many of these items will be under $2 and the most expensive item will be $132.95

Also remember the age of the person who are giving too.

$2 dollars and under

Box of crayons what kind of crafts can you make with just cheapo crayons. Postcards from Itaya and Lou designs. I featured them so much I finally gave them space on my blog because I love their work. Carrots usually under $2 for a pound. I like these raw and uncooked. I am not a fan of cooked carots because it ruins the crunch. I will eat cooked carrots but not my thing.

99 cent Kindle ebooks. I have bought ebooks at 9.99 but a good indi non fiction book can make a good virtual stocking stuffer. Amazing Coin a great App for ipad just 99 cents teaches children about coins

Zazzle photo prints. I found out you can put abstract art on them. At the right size they are under $2 dollars. Make your own frames for these tiny arts. You can make them small so they will cost under a buck. $

$5 and under Elmer’s Boxed candy “Small” I give away the strawberry creams and eat most of the chocolate oranges out. It’s the only boxed candy that gives an ample supply of orange creams. Price varies on size. Used books from Amazon many great used books with shipping come to 4 a 5 dollars while cover quality can very I was able to so snag a rare 1938 book for my book collecting mother in law.

Tattooed by inky Pefume: This perfume can be found at dollar generall for under $5. Though some places sell it for more. It’s a fun sent.

A bag of charm blow pops. Gum and a sicker who doesn’t love that. A bag of dum dum’s. Cute mini suckers with an amazing selection of flavors. A Cadbury chocolate bar.

Mugs $25 and under Zazzle mugs run even cheaper if you hit a good sale. I love these because most of these are fully customizable. I was able to add names to Disney, and Barbie mugs last year.

Under $45 Sees Large Gold Fancy box of fine chocolates. Sees is some of the finest choclcote in the world.

$50 to $75 Family museum and zoo passes these are fun educational and can be used throughout the year.

Canvas prints from $124.60 $132.95

Christmas Postcards "Some of my faves"

My thankful post

1. I am thankful for my husband and kids 2. I am thankful for my church 3.Thankful for water 4. I am thankful for my inner sleep 5. am thankful for art 6. thankful for books

Free Add Day post your ads today for free. In the comment section if you have a G rated Zazzle store, a kids book, a kids ebook, a G rated Etsy, or Artfire, Zibbet store than post your free ads in the comment section. No referral numbers.

3 comments:

  1. Great gift ideas! Thanks so much for sharing some of my items. Love your Christmas Eclair. Very cute. :) I like the idea of using Zazzle photo prints to put artwork on! I didn't realize that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so nice! Many thanks for including my Christmas postcards! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Lovely art. I am heading over to buy some cards so cute! While they are half off! Nice!

    Here is the link of where to buy my children's books. Award winning BELLYACHE: A Delicious Tale and HEADACHE: The Hair-Raising Sequel to BELLYACHE for ages 7 and up. http://crystalmarcos.com/locations.php

    ReplyDelete