Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Incase you didn’t realize it 3 people work on this blog now and I hope to add a fourth within the year. I did this because I felt this would lead to a better blog with more interesting creative points of view. I never wanted this to be the typical art and abundance blog.

Updates about me Valentine’s has come and went and my kids had a happy day full of candy and cards.

In the past few weeks I’ve been building myself up spiritually and creatively. I am doing that change up that I talk so much on this blog. I am being the change.

I’ve been working on a huge article for the blog on encouraging children to read since January. It’s been basically what I have been doing for the past 7 or 8 years. I read a lot articles on the subject and they all basically said the same things so I decided to share what I have learned. It’s taking longer than what I thought. I'm working on some new art as well.

My art

Dare to Think 5.544 iPhone 5 Case
Dare to Think 5.544 iPhone 5 Case by AbundanceLoveTrip
Find other Modern Casemate Cases at zazzle.com
Lou and Itaya's Art Art by others

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the feature sweet Val! I look forward to reading about your ideas for helping young ones read more. Encouraging our young to read and explore other worlds is a very important topic to me. No one really encouraged me to read when I was young and it took me a while to discover how awesome books really are. Now I read as much as possible. :)

    Love your artwork on the iPhone case!

    ReplyDelete