Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Thankful Moments, Gifts for Girls who love Stickers

Thankful Moments,

I am thankful for , for my marriage, for my children, for love and hope. I am thankful for church, for art, for water, for faith.

Gifts for girls who love Stickers

Stickers as gifts just rock. They are small, cheap and fun. They can have pictures of more expensive popular toys on them. They can be collectable. I loved stickers that told me I did a good job. I loved pretty stickers. I loved starch and sniff stickers as child. I would get a thrill every time I got them. Stickers don't have to be for kids either. They can be for moms and dads too. (If you're buying stickers for anyone you have to make sure they are age appropriate. Some stickers can be chocking hazards for very small children. They can be sticky so make sure they aren't stick where you don't want them to be.

this art on stickers is my own Cactus kawaii sticker
Cactus kawaii by AbundanceLoveTrip
Sell art online at Zazzle. What should you call sticker
What should you call by AbundanceLoveTrip
Design a sticker at zazzle Life abstract sticker
Life abstract by AbundanceLoveTrip
Create a sticker on zazzle.com Green tomato sticker
Green tomato by AbundanceLoveTrip
Join one of the largest artist affiliate programs Cartoon dall sticker
Cartoon dall by AbundanceLoveTrip
Browse Cartoon doll Stickers For sadness left sticker
For sadness left by AbundanceLoveTrip
More Art Stickers

Cool artists

Starry Starry Night From Original Painting sticker
Starry Starry Night From Original Painting by Itayasdesigns
sticker printing done with zazzle.com Cute Orange sticker
Cute Orange by toxiferous
View other Orange Stickers Pink Strawberry Kawaii Cupcake Stickers sticker
Pink Strawberry Kawaii Cupcake Stickers by megakawaii
More Cupcake Stickers Ice Angel sticker
Ice Angel by HahpiStuff
See more Hahpi Stickers Cinderella Sticker sticker
Cinderella Sticker by Blonde_Blythe
Learn how to make money as an artist online at Zazzle. Milk Mustache Sticker sticker
Milk Mustache Sticker by LizaPhoenix
Design a custom sticker at zazzle Harmony Painting THANK YOU Heart Stickers sticker
Harmony Painting THANK YOU Heart Stickers by Itayasdesigns
Become a part of Zazzle's artist affiliate program Peace Sticker sticker
Peace Sticker by dizzygirl
Learn ways to make money as an artist on Zazzle. Confidential Folder With Paper sticker
Confidential Folder With Paper by birdy27
Join one of the biggest artist affiliate programs My Love is Colour Blind Borderless sticker sticker
My Love is Colour Blind Borderless sticker by PZDesigns
Make a sticker online at zazzle.com Red Squirrel sticker
Red Squirrel by Bebops
Learn ways to make money as an artist on Zazzle.com Farm Kitten 2 sticker
Farm Kitten 2 by loudesigns
Become a part of Zazzle's artist affiliate program Cardinal sticker
Cardinal by loudesigns
Join one of the biggest graphic design affiliate programs

2 comments:

  1. Awww...these stickers are so cute! I love stickers too. They can be used as rewards as well as reminders. I remember setting up a rewards chart for my son when he was little and putting different colored stars on them when he completed tasks. You'd have thought I'd given him real gold each time he got a star. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. these stickers are very cute,I believe every girls will love it.http://liztoys.com

    ReplyDelete