Monday, January 24, 2011

New comic, Zazzle stuff

I have a new Ask a Zombie Comic for the day.

My Saturday my family had its family activity at the library. Okay I am a nerdy Zombie Housewife. I think expanding my and my families mind rocks.


New: comic Zombie Dollhouse
Just 79.95
Non Toxic
Scare your friends
hours of zombie fun




Lots of zazzle finds

Hug me I'm a zombie Shirt



Groovy Space Girl





My sisters necklace


Chloe is such sweet art


Penguin


Cool fish necklace



darling wedding invite


Its just cool


moon and stars



Fun ballerina birthday invite



Romantic photo of an Italian street


Amazing birdcage


Lovely



Mega Cool Kawaii



Fairy, very well done



Classic candy



Monster invites you will relish


Helo little Doggie


This bird just spreads the peace

3 comments:

  1. LOL! Love the Zombie Doll House! Very cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Valerie, for featuring Bronze Birdcage - I'm thrilled. Best wishes, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Itaya thank you so much :-)
    First night happy to promote you

    ReplyDelete