Thursday, December 6, 2012

Pies, Gratitude, Free Add art

Pies

I created an action plan last week to change up my life and cooking better is a big part of it. I talk about chraging up and changing up a life and wanted to do so. I made mini apple pies. I haven’t made a pie crust in years. They were good but the little ones didn’t like the raisons. I used this recipe but I used real butter not vegan butter. It’s the best recipe I found. http://www.noveleats.com/dessert/mini-apple-pies/ I added raisons.

I also didn’t do the top crust my one huge mammoth apple made too much filling and I wanted 8 small pies with the crust on top I could only do for. I also made mini Burgers aka sliders. I made my own rolls. I served carrots for veggies. I was going to try to cut them up but didn’t have time. My challenge to myself is cooking. I seem to always make the same thing over the last 3 years. I seemed to be in a cooking rut. The water pressure was super low later in the day.

Free Add

Advertise

Your G Zazzle store, your G Books, your etsy or Artfire store, and or your zibbet. ust put your add in the comment section with no RF, referral, affiliate codes or Zazzle stars. My contributors to the blog put their own codes and I don’t want to mess that up. You can promote as many as 15-30 shops or books.

Gratitude

I have stone heart that was given me as a gift. It’s pretty and green. I added to my thankful heart jar. My thankful heart jar I talked about is away to count blessings. Today : I am thankful for

My husband and children

Church and church friends

cook books and online recipes Art I wanted to art that relates to learning or teachers in some way

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for letting us Advertise Here!

    Personalized children's books. US only $8.95, lower than Amazon! Hurry limited time plus FREE ship! eBooks are also available for special pricing of $0.99! Award winning BELLYACHE and the exciting sequel HEADACHE! Kids love seeing their own name written in a book! Great gifts!

    BELLYACHE: A Delicious Tale, CYBILS 2010 Nominee, Winner 2011 READERS FAVORITE Silver Award, Finalist USA BEST BOOK Awards in two categories.

    http://crystalmarcos.com/locations.php

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for featuring my art above! I love apple pie and now you have me wanting one. :)

    Everyone can see my artwork on lots of items at Zazzle here - http://zazzle.com/itayasdesigns. My art blog is at - http://itaya.blogspot.com.

    Have a very lovely weekend and enjoy your cooking adventures! :)

    ReplyDelete