Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas

Hope you all had a Happy and lovely Christmas. The day was just opening gifts. Watching my girls and my husband open up their gifts was joyous. I received more than I had wished for. The best gift was hanging out with my husband and girls. Grandma gave a book called the Princess and the Pig by Jonathan Emmett art by Poly Bernatene. While my girls love pretending princess the princess and the pig shows that sometimes being a princess isn’t such a great idea. They loved the toys, crafts, clothes, and just about everything. Grandma also gave me a lovely water color pencil art kit. I can also use it as an art Portfolio for my Zazzle products. I also received heartfelt thoughtful gifts from my husband.

I know blessed I am..... Thankful for family, God, art, games, food, hugs, spirit. My Art Homework mug

Art by others

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you had a lovely Christmas Val! We had a wonderful time with our little grandson. Such a joy to have him in our lives this Christmas as well as the rest of the family. :)

    Thank you for featuring some of my artwork and designs. Your mug designs are very lovely! Love the canvas art as well.

    Happy New Year to you and your lovely ones!

    ReplyDelete