Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Art, thanksful, Kids I am bored: Entertainment for Parents and Grandparents too

My latest Art Share love plate
Yoga Instructor Business Card
Yoga Instructor Business Card by AbundanceLoveTrip
Check out Kawaii Business Cards online at zazzle
Thankful

Is there something awesome in your life that you take for granted

What are you thankful for? Is it art or love? what makes you smile?

What fills you?

Kids I am bored: Entertainment for Parents and Grandparents too

Valerie http://www.zazzle.com/abundancelovetrip

Are you a little sick and tired of what your children find entertaining? What were your favorite games and movies were as child? Would your kids enjoy your shows or are they too young? Does what you liked as a child bore you now that you're the parent?

Here is some entertainment selections that parents might enjoy as well.

They Might be Giants

They might be giants has some great kids music that most moms and dads will love to.

Here Comes Science

Here Come the ABCs

Here Come The 123s

Movies

The Muppet Movie (The original)

Hoodwinked TV shows

My little Pony Friendship is Magic

Worldgirl (ON PBS and and netflix learn vocabulary

Good eats learn about cooking (I just don't show them the beer episode)

Pets Sea Monkeys just rock

Video Games Just dance Loudesigns and Itaya

1 comment:

  1. I'm grateful for my family and wonderful friends like you Val! Thank you for the promos of my artwork. :)

    ReplyDelete