Friday, May 3, 2013

Mother's days, Promote yourself

Promote your Grated Zazzle, Etsy, or children's book/ebook, cookbook in the comment section no RF numbers or stars.

Mother’s day

A card would be nice and maybe have my husband cook would be a good idea. Normally my husband and I get each other elaborate mother’s day and father’s day gifts. We are moving next month to our first home. So I don't anything big and expensive. My husband likes to cook on the weekend. I requested his homemade cake and his hummus. I found I really love his homemade hummus.

Gifts for my Children

I bought two zazzle mugs with my girls names on it. I was planning to buy these after the move. I have been wanting these for months but zazzle had a sale I couldn't pass up. Thankful list

God, husband and my girls, family, spiritualty, art, good friends offline and on, hugs.

My art

Moms Grow Love Posters
Moms Grow Love Posters by AbundanceLoveTrip
Look at other Mom Posters at zazzle.com
Happy Mother's Day Card
Happy Mother's Day Card by AbundanceLoveTrip
View Happy mother's day Cards online at zazzle
Itaya and Loudesigns art

1 comment:

  1. Very lovely promos you have today! Thank you for including me. Can't believe Mother's Day is almost here already. I make my own hummus as well. It's yummy. How awesome that Zazzle featured some of your artwork! Kudos to you. Have fun getting ready for your big move!! :)

    Here are a few of my links -

    Itaya's Designs on Zazzle

    Itaya's Art Blog

    ReplyDelete