Monday, May 6, 2013

Making Gifts For Mother's Day, Featured Mother's Day Designs

It seems like just a couple of months ago that I celebrated Mother's Day and here we are with another chance to celebrate the Mothers in our lives. I thought I would share a few craft ideas I came across to help you and your little ones create some Mother's Day gifts.

Check out this adorable tutorial for making paper flowers. These can be used to decorate a gift box or make them with a stem and put in a pretty vase for Mom.


Visit the full tutorial posted by Sara at her blog - Mr. Handsome Face

Another cute tutorial I found is on YouTube for making your own artsy card for Mom.
This tutorial is by the Illustrator Shoo Rayner and he does make it look quite easy to make. I'm sure you could use this idea and use pens, pencils, markers, color crayons or whatever you like. 

Maybe there are some Dads that want to help their little ones make a cute gift for Mom that is inspired by nature. 

You can find this tutorial at Our Big Earth.

Now for some Artsy Features to help get you even more inspired with gift ideas for Mom!

Moms grow Love Shirts
Moms grow Love Shirts by AbundanceLoveTrip
Look at other Heart plant 4 T-Shirts at zazzle.com






Nerd Moms Rock iPhone 5 Case
Nerd Moms Rock iPhone 5 Case by AbundanceLoveTrip
Browse Kawaii Casemate Cases online at Zazzle.com


Creepy New Mom Key Chains
Creepy New Mom Key Chains by loudesigns
View Pram Keychains online at zazzle










Birds In Tree In Sky Mother's Day Abstract Art Gallery Wrapped Canvas
Birds In Tree In Sky Mother's Day Abstract Art Gallery Wrapped Canvas by Itayasdesigns
Find more small canvas prints at zazzle.com

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mothers and Grandmothers out there. I hope you are spoiled and treated very special all day long.  :) 

Itaya




1 comment:

  1. thank you so much I can't wait to look at these crafts. watching Shoo Rayner vid I have a lot of homemade mother's day this year.

    I bought some zazzle mother's day cards this year for two moms. My own and my mother in law who I adore. It cut my time having to go buy or make the card and sen

    ReplyDelete