Saturday, June 8, 2013

Blonde Blythe is the Featured Artist

Had a lovely day going out with my family. Need to do more of that.

Free PR Day. Advertise your G rated art, cookbooks, kidsbooks, etsy and artfire crafts. Place your ad in comment section. You can advertise up to 15 stores. No political products please. Though eco friendly stores are welcome. Please do not add a star or referral number to your stores.

Blonde Blythe is the Featured Artist

When I was a child I was haunted by those little orphan Annie of why her big eyes didn't have any eyeballs as a child. I also saw a lot of big eyed art. I wondered who painted these prints I saw everywhere. I drew childlike doodles with big eyes. When I was an adult I found out about Margret Kean all of her imitators during my childhood Blythe dolls and the modern artists such as myself who are directly or indirectly inspired by her work. This big called big eyed art. One of my absolute favorite Big Eyed artists is Blonde_Blythe. Blonde_Blythe work is amazing there is whimsy, joy and pathos shown at the same time which is the mark of well done Big Eyed art. Her work can go into the fantastic and sureal.

Snow White & the Animals iPad Case speckcase
Snow White & the Animals iPad Case by Blonde_Blythe
More iphone cases Snow White Christmas Card card
Snow White Christmas Card by Blonde_Blythe
See more Christmas Cards The Wishing Well Poster print
The Wishing Well Poster by Blonde_Blythe
Start selling my artwork online at Zazzle.com Astro Petunia Fairy Print print
Astro Petunia Fairy Print by Blonde_Blythe
View other Fairy Posters Jewel Fairy Poster print
Jewel Fairy Poster by Blonde_Blythe
View other Fairy Posters Alice in Wonderland and the Flamingoes print
Alice in Wonderland and the Flamingoes by Blonde_Blythe
Browse Alice in wonderland Posters Alice in Wonderland and the Cheshire Cat Poster print
Alice in Wonderland and the Cheshire Cat Poster by Blonde_Blythe
Learn how to sell your posters online using Zazzle.com

My art

Big Eyed Angel Pitcher
Big Eyed Angel Pitcher by AbundanceLoveTrip
Check out other Girl Pitchers at zazzle.com
My Happy Calculator Aprons
My Happy Calculator Aprons by AbundanceLoveTrip
Browse Calculator Aprons Narwhal and the Space cupcake sticker
Narwhal and the Space cupcake by AbundanceLoveTrip
Browse other Space Stickers Thirst for the Morning An Abstract planetjillgiftbox
Thirst for the Morning An Abstract by AbundanceLoveTrip
See more Abstract Premium Gift Boxes Reaching Beyond abstract 5.51.5 wrappedcanvas
Reaching Beyond abstract 5.51.5 by AbundanceLoveTrip
Browse Art Canvas Prints Relaxing ABSTRACT MODERN ART 75.42
Relaxing ABSTRACT MODERN ART 75.42 by AbundanceLoveTrip
See other Modern Casemate Cases <> Loudesigns and Itaya

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful page! Thank you so much for including my artwork! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely! I didn't see this post and missed that you featured so many lovely artworks as well as some of my own. Thank you for the features! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot to include - my Zazzle Shop is at - Itaya's Designs and my Art Blogs are at - Art Blog #1 and Art Blog #2. Thanks! :)

      Delete