Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Inexpensive but creative Gifts, thankful, Featured Artist Bepops Place

Free add day post an ad for G rated zazzle shops, kids books/ebooks, cookbook. g rated etsy. Just posy your advertisement in the comment section. No referral numbers, or stars. Up 10 15 store links.

Inexpensive but creative Gifts

Creative gifts do not have to cost an arm and an a leg. Make your own gift baskets. Personalized gift baskets can be a lot cheaper than buying the premade kinds. Baskets often go sale after Easter. You can fill it with favorite fruit, snacks, candies, stickers, books, or it can be filled with favorite bath products. I have done this when I was really low on cash. If you're going to re-gift make sure it is things the person would actually like. I had bought a cool TV game for a gift and the family member didn't want it so I gave it with a couple other free and super cheap items to my sister. She mentioned she wanted the game. When she saw her gifts. She yelled out. "Finally some actually cared and gave me good gifts." She knew the items were regifted but she also knew that I actually only filled the bag with things she was interested in. Customized cards and gifts. Many people have trouble finding products with unusual names. With Zazzle.com many of their products including lower cost items such as cards. Kindle books can be sent as gifts to an email. Many kindle books are under $4 don't need rapping. You don't need a kindle to read them. They can be read on PC and Ipad as well. They don't need to be wrapped.

Cards and postcards all under $10

Happy Birthday Aunt card
Happy Birthday Aunt by AbundanceLoveTrip
Browse other Aunt Cards Happy Birthday: Dinosaur card
Happy Birthday: Dinosaur by AbundanceLoveTrip
Become a part of Zazzle's artist affiliate program Happy Birthday Heart card
Happy Birthday Heart by AbundanceLoveTrip
View other Birthday Cards

inexpensive Abstract prints on Photo Paper

Gather Up All 8389.A Photographic Print
Gather Up All 8389.A Photographic Print by AbundanceLoveTrip
Check out Abstract Photography online at zazzle
Blue night sky 32.2 photograph
Blue night sky 32.2 photograph by AbundanceLoveTrip
Check out other Abstract Photography at zazzle.com

Thankful

I am working on gratitude By filling my mind with better more uplifting entertainment and music. I am thankful for my family to be able to create art. Featured Bebop's Place!

Bebop has a passion for the natural world. The shop promotes Bepops original photography and designs on cards and gifts I visually heard of this shop before but truly discovered this shop with my zazzle referral lens. I like it when others promote me but I also like to share and help people discover I went through Bepops shop and decided to promote some Photographic art and desings I liked. Photographs are indeed true art.

Blueberry Muffins print
Blueberry Muffins by Bebops
Browse Muffin Posters Poppy print
Poppy by Bebops
Learn how to sell my shirts online at zazzle.com Wooden Carving binder
Wooden Carving by Bebops
See other Wood Binders Dahlia binder
Dahlia by Bebops
View other Albums Binders Chopsticks binder
Chopsticks by Bebops
See more Chopstick Binders Pink Poppy Petals wrappedcanvas
Pink Poppy Petals by Bebops
Make your own digital canvas prints Mystical Moon wrappedcanvas
Mystical Moon by Bebops
See other Moonlight Canvas Prints Pastel Impressions wrappedcanvas
Pastel Impressions by Bebops
Browse more Impressionistic Canvas Prints

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for posting my artwork to your beautiful blog!

    ReplyDelete