Thursday, July 13, 2017

I'm a lawyer doll video (My 3am challenge)













Day of my 30 day weightlifting challenge

I was so bored with my weightlifting challenge today that I gave someone a piggyback ride. It was so much fun. I drank water. I been normally drinking a lot of peppermint tea and I will drink that today.



Believing in Yourself is not Enough

Before first started selling my art through Zazzle. I already had a cafes press shop. I was promoting my sister, and more of a customer than an artist. I was also promoting other zazzlers. I hadn't started using affiliates codes. I then started adding my own art. Many times I felt like giving up. If you feel you don't have the time then just use your art as passive income. But do not give in. Do not give up. Believing in yourself is not enough. You need a plan and a schedule. You can end up doing a lot of needless Busy work. I believe in effort but I used to spend 8 hours tweeting and got nowhere because I refused to automate and go by a schedule for the first few years. Twitter can be partially automated.

No comments:

Post a Comment