Monday, November 29, 2010

glow

What makes you feel a glow

To me it’s my husband, little ones, and cute, Or amazing art.
I like kawaii, cute, impressionism, and classic.


Sending everybody Zombie Hugs


This one is just cute


This is so cool


It glows, it rocks




Childlike Flowers


This is so well done the cats look lovely.


Cute and gothy


Sweet little birds




This tree glows I love it very cute





This artist is as sweet as her work just rocks



This one has a crisp silver glow




cute dolly and little girl
My Dolly and Me postcard
My Dolly and Me by gloryt
make postcard designs on zazzle.com


Very cute owl


The disco pig is funny and cute
Disco pig envelope
Disco pig by JellyRollDesigns
Shop for a specialty envelope on zazzle.com

7 comments:

  1. I love the mermaid card as well. I found some pretty cute stuff today :-) there is so much art talent on zazzle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for posting my happy volcano poster :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for including my Blue Haired Mermaid in the Bath, and for the compliments! It's very much appreciated! ♥♥♥

    http://zozocards.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for including my owl iphone case :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for including my Rapture Business Card design in your list of artists today! I am so honored that you would include my artwork with all the others. :) YOU Rock!! :)

    ReplyDelete