Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Zombies are People Too

Zombies are People Too

We live among you and as long as we’re free from the shackles of the
zombie master we’re okay blokes. We have thoughts and feelings. I dislike zombie hordes because they crowded and chaotic.


I am trying to find an old brownie recipe I invented when I didn’t have the apple sauce needed but I can’t find it. If I find I will post it.

Funny and cute veggie zombie shirt


Such a cute cow, love this.



Why hasn’t this cute pirate one a TBA it rocks.



This artist always puts out some great stuff




Amazing, like going to another world



This TBA winner looks fun


for those who love there moms



TBA winner very nice



wow, I love the art on this skate Board




This is groovy


Cool Tree



5 comments:

  1. Thank You so much for featuring my corporate greeting card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring my Pirate Pete iPad Case! Most appreciated. I love all your other picks too.. Awesome work everyone :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome both :-) I love featuring cool stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for including my Raven's Moon iPhone case!! Great selections!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Many thanks for including my Mom mug in your blog. Greatly appreciated! Susan - 369Design at Zazzle.com.

    ReplyDelete