Friday, December 10, 2010

AskaZombieHousewife Interview with the Spotted Olive


AskaZombieHousewife You are Kawaii aka cute artist. What does cute mean to you?

It has a lot of personal meaning for me. When I was a kid I lived in Okinawa, Japan and fell in love kawaii. I think it’s pretty cool that the Japanese can make a whole lifestyle out of cuteness. Kawaii permeates so many aspects of their culture from retail products to informational graphics and everything in between.




*AskaZombieHousewife are there any other style of art do you do?

I am a graphic designer by profession, but I dabble in all sorts of other artistic endeavors but nothing that I would claim to be an artist at.




*AskaZombieHousewife when did you first start feeling like a real artist designer?

I have always had a creative soul so I don’t really think there was a definitive moment of feeling like an artist /designer.





*AskaZombieHousewife what is your favorite vegetable and or fruit

As a vegetarian, I enjoy most vegetables and fruits. Right now I am really enjoying spinach sauteed with garlic and olive oil.





*AskaZombieHousewife Who inspires your art

I don’t know that there is any one particular person who inspires my work. My work can be inspired by everything and anything my senses encounter.



*AskaZombieHousewife Do you like pie?

Certainly. :)


Samples picked by me AskazombieHousewife

Kawaii Nice Pear Shirt shirt
Kawaii Nice Pear Shirt by TheSpottedOlive
Browse Zazzle for another teezazzle.com






Respect Our Planet hat
Respect Our Planet by TheSpottedOlive
Browse other caps at zazzle.com


























No comments:

Post a Comment