Saturday, December 18, 2010

It was the Saturday Before Christmas

Come on I want Christmas now :-)
I have done all my Christmas shopping already.

This zombie mom is grateful I am not running around looking for last minute gifts.


Mine: Christmas Joy




My latest print


very cute


cool


If you feel like dancing


Take flight



So cute



A cute Christmas tree


Sweet


Cool monster



amazing art


So sweet


yum



It glows



Such a cute little bat, very well done


This just pops and is very good



Very well done, gothy


Very classy


Lovely full of hope
Hope profilecard
Hope by Annaart
Make a personalized business card on zazzle.com


So well drawn another winner




My sister's


Zombie Princess: By my sister love her art


mermaid mother

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my painting with all the other awesome artwork!!

    Eeeks! It is the Saturday before Christmas!! One week to go and I have to have every gift made and wrapped REALLY soon! :) Happy Holidays to you dear Lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am done with all mine but I still might get some extras like candy cains and simple toys.

    ReplyDelete