Thursday, December 9, 2010

New Year's Eve

I don’t go out much for new years. I think I’ve went to maybe one new year’s party in the last ten years.
I usually stay home either watch the ball, serf the net or watch some movies with my husband.
I did design some New years eve invites today.

My kawaii New Years eve




my more trendy design



Here is stuff I like from other artists. Not all are cool New year's stuff some are just cool.

Wow, love it


Pretty Stars



classic


Very cute little pigs



Feel the magic of peace


Looks even better than the real fireworks



lovely



Well drawn mermaid

4 comments:

  1. Thx :)
    Realy nice Collection
    I Iike it :)

    BonBon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for featuring my postage stamp design! I like yours, too, as well as your other choices. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for having my flying pigs at your New Year's party!
    Sharon Foster

    ReplyDelete